VeeSee® Hardware Information is a utility designed to display hardware information. The main function of VeeSee® Hardware Information are viewing the current hardware’s information, such as the detailed information of CPU, mainboard, memory, graphics card, display…; viewing the raw date about I/O, and the data in physical memory; managing the drive to revert files when necessary and keeping computer monitored. Its ease in use interface and auto show pitched on professional words in Google/Yahoo search are both helpful for amateur. No matter a professional or an amateur, they will both fit for our VeeSee® Hardware Information.
VeeSee® Hardware Information Main Features
- Backup driver and restore driver
- NVIDIA network bus enumerator
- Display adapters
- IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers
- Network adapters
- System devices
- VSO devices
- Detect the current hardware’s information. (Detailed parameters
- Show current information about this computer
- Show mainboard information, like CPUID, processor, BIOS, motherboard, memory...
- Display storage information, like logical driver, physical driver...
- Show network, multimedia and Windows' general information.
- Check out the company information of the hardware, such as AMD and nVIDIA and offer link to their homepage.
- Dynamic monitor computer hardware in graph.
- Computer devices' temperature
- Speed of fan
- The voltage of the computer devices
- CPU usage and memory usage
- Display sensor icons automatically.
- View raw date about I/O, and the data in physical memory.
- Report all information about your computer and save as TEXT format
- Report current node information and save as TEXT format
- Display sensor icons automatically